Disclaimer: These state forms have been provided to you as a courtesy only. Although we will do our best to ensure the forms displayed here are correct, it is your responsibility to make sure each and every form you use is current.


This application is for all Massachusetts Residents who are United States citizens applying for or renewing their Massachusetts Mace or Pepper Spray license, FID (Firearms Identification) card, or License to carry Class A or B ( Massachusetts Pistol Permit) or a Massachusetts Machine Gun Permit.



This application is for all United States citizens that DO NOT live in Massachusetts applying for or renewing their Massachusetts non-resident LTC (License to Carry) Class A or B.



This application is for all Massachusetts resident who change their residence  from one town to another. Under M.G.L. c. 140, §129B(10), and M.G.L. c. 140. § 131(I) , a holder of an FID Card or an LTC must notify, in writing, the licensing authority that issued the Card or License, the chief of police into whose jurisdiction the Card or License holder moves, and the Commissioner of the DCJIS. The notice must be made by certified mail within 30 days of its occurrence.




Phone: 781-305-3562
Fax: 781-281-1069
150 New Boston St. Unit T
Woburn, MA 01801